Monday, March 18, 2013

Blogger Contest


      The Film trailer for the new movie All Around the World can't even begin to properly showcase Mindless Behaviors' eminent talent and passion for music. It's absolutely crazy to me how four boys my age can inspire me and millions of fans nationwide to follow their dreams and to believe in themselves. Even in the midst of their fame and fortune, they continue to remain humble and respectful individuals. There are no words powerful enough to express my gratitude to Mindless Behavior. I am currently a junior in high school and I have been bullied the majority of my high school career.  I used to come home crying all the time, completely overwhelmed by grief. I used to think that I would never be good enough for anybody or anything. I honestly used to view myself as worthless. It may sound cliché but truthfully speaking, listening to MB and watching them in videos and interviews gave me the strength and courage to stand up for myself and the things that I believe in. I pray one day I will get to meet them and thank them, because I don’t know where I would be right now had it not been for them . MB taught me that NOBODY is worthless and that everybody is somebody; that everyone is worth something. They showed me that if you don’t have haters you’re not doing something right! They are living proof that everyone on this earth was put here for a reason and blessed with a talent; it is up to the individual to put forth the effort and to make their dreams come true. Because of them I truly do believe anything is possible if you strive hard enough towards your goals. I got involved in singing; cheer-leading  sports and community service activities to help and inspire others just as Mindless Behavior have done for me. This new movie is going to touch so many people. It is a great representation of what life is really all about. http://blog.blackbloggersconnect.com/2013/03/join-mindless-behavior-all-around-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment